8.13.2008

Finding a Home

I bought this kidney shaped table a few years ago at a consignment store. It was a lemon yellow color and I painted it black but left spots of yellow popping through. I have dubbed it my bumble bee table! This table has not found a permanent home. I have had it in my dining room, next to my front door and have just recently moved it into my bedroom. I now am using it as my bedside table/desk. Maybe this spot will be its one true home.

My mother HATES this table!
She dislikes anything retro-y.
Maybe that's why I LOVE it so much! 

8 tweets and twitters:

duchess said...

My mother & I rarely see eye to eye on anything.

I happen to love your bumble bee table.

Elise said...

If your table ever gets tired of your home it can come here!! She's a beaut!!
Elise
P.S. Do you mind if I add you to my faves? Don't know why I haven't yet...

Lipstick said...

Nice table and I love that tea-light tree thing!

Eve said...

It is a cute little table. I have done that before. Just keep moving it around and soon it will tell you where it wants to be. Funny how that works.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Cute cute table!

Carry Grace said...

I have a table shaped just like that, but the legs are just plain. My mom has one too, we both just really like them.

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Cute table--I have a good spot for it if you can't find it a good home!

~ Sarah

Melanee said...

I absolutely love this vignette. The contrasting style of chair and table is appealing, and the turquoise is perfect. I so enjoy the shiny table against the more rustic chair. Fun fun fun.