8.11.2008

Earning His Keep

Look how much fun JK is having helpin' his mama!
Why can't they keep this enthusiasm as they grow older?

9 tweets and twitters:

The Berry's Patch said...

Start them young, I always say! He is too cute!! He will make a great husband one of these days. :-)

Anonymous said...

Why is it that they love to clean the toilets? My kids beg me to do that! Gross, but.....at some point I'm sure I'm going to be begging them to clean it!
Very cute picture!

Kristen said...

That is too cute. I have pictures too of my kids cleaning - so when they are old and roll their eyes at me I can honestly tell them, "You used to BEG to help me!"

The Farmer's Wife said...

get them going young...when they don't know any different...hehe...what a good little man!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Good thing you got a picture of it! You can use it later!

Susan said...

Geez you're nice, I make mine scrub with a toothbrush...just kidding. I don't even let them help me clean because I like things "just so". Oh so cute though I love his little grin!!

Erica said...

He's so cute. Now, when are you going to start the potty training? Got him cleaning it but you need to get him to USE it!

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Too funny! Yes, Princess cries if we don't "let" her unload the flatware from the dishwasher.

~ Sarah

Melanee said...

What an absolute little doll. He looks older than when we saw him for the reunion. Yeah, it's good thing he's getting positively attached to the potty for upcoming tasks. :)