7.13.2008

Packing for Vacation

I absolutely detest packing for vacation. Not only do I have to pack for myself but I also have to remember everything for three other people!

Maybe if I had a cute GREEN suitcase like this, packing wouldn't be such a drag!

5 tweets and twitters:

Camrie said...

You're like the opposite of me.

Maybe it'd be different if I also had to pack for other people, but I love to pack! =D

diane said...

Give the older kids a list and let them pack themselves. You do take a bit of a risk but it's worth it. I don't mind the pack attack as much as the unpacking.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Cute green suit case!
Hope every thing gets packed!

Nancy said...

I hate packing since usually I pick my husband up from work so we go from there. So I have to pack for me, two kids, a baby, and a husband. PLUS, load it all in the car. And all day my husband is calling from work or IMing me with his list of stuff to pack for him. Yuck.

KIM D said...

I'm a packing QUEEN! I love it! Good thing too, because with all the trips to see Nana I do my fair share. My packing tip: when in doubt take it ALL! :) {so you night need TWO cute little green cases}