Yesterday I received in the mail a mini-booklet from one of those book-a-month clubs. I am tempted to sign up so I can add some of the following books to my library:

I've been wanting to check this book out for quite some time.

LOVE anything on the water!

I have been to Mary Carol Garrity's shop in
Atchison, KS and absolutely LOVE it!

Just found their website the other day.

My little nest is only 2,000 square feet. Enough said.
Do any of you belong to the Home Style Book Club or something similar? Any thoughts or recommendations? I'm very tempted....




7 tweets and twitters:
Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog! That's how I found you - I've just been reading and reading ... what a fun site! When I first read "east coast historic town" i felt a pang of envy. I LOVE it up there. Then I saw your photo of White Flower Farm! We used to live in Litchfield! I miss it. I'm going to bookmark you!
those are my kinds of books! i think they'd add nicely to your library collection
I haven't been here for awhile, your pennant banner and tassel are sooo cute. I've never been into tassels, but now I really want one. That was an awesome picture with George Washington. My little boy's room is decorated patriotic, I'd love a picture like that to hang.
Rae,
I thought I was at the wrong blog for a second. I like the new look!
I just got the same brochure. I have done the Home Style Book Club twice. I get so much inspiration from those books. I was tempted to sign up again because I've gone through my books so many times I'm tired of them. The nice thing with Home Style is you can send the books back if you don't like them.
Brandee :-)
I love interior decorating books, too! I love the ones that give you great stylish tips on a budget (since Hubs and I are on a rather tight one right now!). It seems like I get my inspiration from everywhere, though -- magazines, rooms I see on TV and in movies, and blogs like yours :)
Happy reading and decorating!
Yessssssss... I belong to the Home Style Book Club... I have bought tons of books from them! Love those 5 for $1 offers... and I usually buy a couple extra and the same time I join up... so I don't have obligations.
(I quit the club after being a member for a couple years... BUT... just recently I rejoined and got the 5 book deal)
LOVE it! I have a LARGE design library thanks to the club!
Try living in 800 square feet and then we'll talk about small spaces!
Post a Comment