7.24.2008

I Just Have One Question

I am a grown woman.
I have been married for over 13 years.
I am a mother to three chick-a-dee's.
So WHY in the WORLD is my face
breaking out like a little
teeny-bopper?!?!

10 tweets and twitters:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Could be the hormones at this time of your life! Isn't it great! I am almost 50-well another year and a few months and my face STILL breaks out from time to time! GO figure!

Crystal said...

UGH! I've been having the same problem this summer. I NEVER had breakouts when I was younger, just NOW! Fun, fun, fun!

Merand said...

Why bother getting old if we can't have great skin? This is supposed to be left behind in that overly-emotional, headstrong stage of being a teen. Right? :)

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I'd love to know the answer to that question too.

My skin was flawless when I was a teenager, but I've had some pretty bad breakouts lately. ugh.

diane said...

I have a nasty one that is just clearing up. I blame my daughter. Wrinkles and zits...not cute.

Susan said...

As an acne sufferer for years (since sixth grade folks...i'm alsmot 25) I've tried EVERYTHING (except accutane b/c that stuff is scary) and the best stuff by far is ProActive. if it's in your budget Rae, it's way worth it. Sorry to hear about your break out!! I can understand completely!

The Berry's Patch said...

Hi Rae,

I've had break outs since my teens. I don't have them as often now because I use the 7 day scrub by Clinique.

I called up the girls and we are going to see Mamma Mia tonight. I can't wait. I need a girls night out bad.

Brandee :-)

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

I feel your pain!!

~Sarah

Lisa said...

I still get break outs, too. :(

Pedaling said...

i think it has to do with hormones...probably something about your testosterone level are off..really.