7.27.2008

Family

I have a family...
...here on earth...
...they are so dear to me...
...I want to share my life with them...
...through all eternity...

12 tweets and twitters:

Story Family said...

That was so cute! You do such a great job with your blog. I love to bop in.

Sarah said...

So glad you enjoyed the foccacia--it's one my favorites! There is a surprise on my blog for you!

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures. I'm glad you had so much fun!

Meg said...

Aw. I love this post.

Ellen said...

Great pictures! I feel the same way about my precious family :)

Susan said...

Seriously, tell your kids to stop growing up! your girls are getting so big and becoming such darling young ladies! And JK is like a little man now.

Your trip sounds and looks like it was a blast!!

The Berry's Patch said...

And what a beautiful family you have! Is that your sister standing above you?

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Beautiful family! You are blessed.

Insight, Insanity, Imagination said...

What a sweet post. I love this.

Emily said...

What a gorgeous family!

Those pics remind me of when my fam moved to the NYC - such good times!

Lisa said...

Sweet pictures. What a blessing to have family...for better or worse!

Congrats on your awards...you are very dedicated and creative.

Pedaling said...

family, its what love is!