This past Thursday I met up with a friend I have not seen in roughly 15 years. We packed up our bug-a-boo's and headed to Sturbridge, MA. It was such a beautiful trip. The weather was gorgeous. The kids had so much fun together. Amy and I were able to catch up and laugh about memories. But best of all, we left the hustle and bustle of our current lives behind.
WARNING - POOR PICTURE QUALITY AHEAD: I have been complaining for days that there is something wrong with my camera. While we were at OSV I was playing around with it trying to figure out the problem. No such luck. Yesterday DK was looking at some of the new pics I've taken and he says, "It looks like you might have a smudge on your camera lens." And sure enough I have a smudge. Duh! Please forgive the smudgy pictures!!











Working in the field

This sheep took a liking to JK

A hot air balloon demonstration

The balloon is made out of tissue paper

I so love this yellow house!

Kenners could not wait to buy a bonnet.
It had to be the exact same one as Madison's so they could be twinners.

JK & Trev are two peas in a pod

What comes out of here?

A little elbow grease and here comes the water!

Rand taming the oxen





9 tweets and twitters:
Cute post!
Love the pictures!
Too funny about the smudge! It's easy enough to fix; at least! Good thing you have a smart techno man living at your house!
I love OSV!!! I love the pictures.
Looks like you guys had a blast! Love the smudge! Funny.
How cool to live close to some historic sites like that! Love the bonnet.
I think it's funny that it was just a smudge on your lens. I get so intimidated by techy-stuff, and the smudge is proof that it's not always a technical problem!
Happy Monday!
I love OSV! I grew up in Sturbridge and we used to go to OSV just to walk around and get their yummy cookies! Super fun!
Sounds like everyone had a great time. Its good to be able to re-connect.
Good news about your camera...smudges are easy to fix!
How fun! I need to take my tykes here too!
Love the bonnet as well!
That looks like so much fun! What a great day--and I love the bonnet!
~ Sarah
Cute pictures! It looks like a lot of fun. I am an east coast girl too, but we are farther south. I would love to visit up north one day.
Toni
Post a Comment