For this week's Talk About Tuesday I want to share my new exciting discovery!
Looky what I found!

Saturday night, while DK and I were enjoying a stroll we came across
Homeward Bound Interiors, my new fave interior design shop.
I absolutely LOVE Candice Olson and think she is one of the most
BRILLIANT designers today.
I was very good and did not go crazy while inside the shop.
In fact, I didn't purchase ANYTHING!
Are you shocked? I know DK was!!
I can't wait to go back again but this time
WITHOUT my dear penny pinching husband!

Sitting outside Homeward Bound




13 tweets and twitters:
I'm in call me!!!!
oooh cool. That looks like a great store.
Where is this at!? I love Candice Olson and do agree with you about her brilliance!
I think most of their products are "green" at HBI . . . another plus!
Candice Olson is the best--- agreed!!!
Looks like a great store! I wish we had one where I live.
I can sympathize about the "penny pinching" husband:)
I LOVE Candace Olson!!! I want to live in Canada just so she will come decorate my home!
I'm not a big shopper anyway, but I'm NOT fond of shopping with my husband. He's a generous guy, but when I add stuff to the buggy, I see him adding up the dollar signs in his head. LOL! So, yes, go back when you're alone and enjoy yourself!
oohh, i wish we could go there together- i seriously do not enjoy shopping with my hubby either---he puts a damper on the whole experience-- but, me and you..we could do some serious damage together!
I had no idea she had a line of furniture! Uh oh... :)
~ Sarah
I don't know much about interior designs or designers, but that ad definitely makes me want to shop there.
OH cool! I love stores like this!
I never go shopping with the DH...I don't buy a thing when he's with me! You sound just like me...you go, you scope it out, and then you go back without him...and bring it home! My DH just shakes his head! LOL
What a fun find! I love window shopping at those places.
Oooh-I am so jealous. I love Candace Olsen!!! (when you get right down to it-I love her talent and creativity. She is kind of annoying. I tivo her show and watch the before and the after.)
Post a Comment