As of 1 PM this afternoon our summer vacation will officially begin.
Kenners is sad to have the school year end. She doesn't understand why she can't go to school all year long since it is so much fun and she loves to go and learn things EVERY day!
Rand got up this morning with plans of rolling back into bed when she gets home this afternoon!
Ah, my darling girls. So different! So lovable and sweet in their own ways.
Hopefully I won't wake up tomorrow morning to this:




6 tweets and twitters:
Oh I'm jealous! I WANT A SUMMER BREAK!!!
ya going crazy yet? It is fun having the kiddos home for the summer, my little seven year old is quickly getting bored though, I need to think of something fun for her. Wish we had a pool nearby!
Love that cartoon... Wish I could sleep late just one morning~ Susie H
such a cute cartoon! I remember reading those sort of cartoons in the paper before I had kids and I never really got it. Now those cartoons make me LOL!
My two wake up between 5:45 and 6:30 every single day of the week. I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around the idea that some day they'll actually want to sleep in and I'll be the meanie who has to drag them out of bed!
Happy summer vacation!
~ Sarah
Happy Summer Vacation! I sure do miss those :)
Post a Comment