6.12.2008

Back to Simpler Times

The chick-a-dee's and I are loading up and heading out.
I'm yanking them out of school and we're
making a mad dash out of state.
Check back in a few days to see where we ended up.
It has something to do with time travel.
We are going back to a time before there were:
Computers!
Blogs!
Amazon!
I hope I survive!!

6 tweets and twitters:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Oh, I hope you survive! You are a brave woman! :-) Can't wait to hear where you went!

Lisa said...

It is great when your kids are young and you can take them out of school! I took mine out one day before Christmas break this past year and Emily missed the water polo pictures and they couldn't even put her name in the yearbook as part of the team. Lame.

Enjoy!!

Susan said...

Have a fun trip!

Christy said...

Can't wait to read where you went! When you get back, will you share where you get your pictures? You always have perfect pics for your posts!

p.s. This isn't going to be easy - you are one of the few that post every day!

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Have a wonderful trip! :)

~ Sarah

Lipstick said...

Hope you have a wonderful relaxing time! Can't wait for the pics!