A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? My hubby, but of course!
C. Cake or pie? I've recently fallen madly in love with strawberry-rhubarb pie.
D. Day of choice? Friday~You have the whole weekend to look forward to and DK and I always have date night on Friday's.
E. Essential item? Baby wipes ~ I use them for everything!
F. Favorite color? Green, no big surprise there.
G. Gummy bears or worms? I would choose the bears over the worms.
H. Home town? I must admit I don't necessarily have one. One of the hazards of growing up a Navy brat.
I. Favorite indulgence? Any combo of peanut butter, chocolate, nuts and pretzels!
J. January or July? January. I love feeling all snuggly, cozy warm in my house with a pot of homemade soup simmering on the stove and fresh bread baking in the oven.
K. Kids? Do I like them or do I have them? (Just jokin'!) Yes and yes...3 little chick-a-dee's
L. Life isn't complete without? Books!
M. Marriage date? 6/3/1995
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister and 2 brothers
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples ~ Granny Smith
P. Phobias? I'm not sure if this is necessarily a phobia but I am always fearful of falling short. Failing. Not accomplishing what I set out to do. I am also fearful of what other people think of me. I come across as being very self assured and I do not care what others think but deep down inside that is not true.
Q. Quotes? "Life itself is a most wonderful fairytale" ~ Hans Christian Andersen
R. Reasons to smile? Truly there are too many to list.
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag 5 people: Any of you fabulous fellow bloggers who would like to share!
U. Unknown fact about me? No matter where I travel I must bring my pillow. I cannot sleep without it.
V. Vegetable? Broccoli
W. Worst habit? Spending money!
X. Xray or Ultrasound? I've had way more ultrasounds than x-rays but would rather not need either.
Y. Your favorite food? Shrimp Scampi
Z. Zodiac sign? Capricorn
C. Cake or pie? I've recently fallen madly in love with strawberry-rhubarb pie.
D. Day of choice? Friday~You have the whole weekend to look forward to and DK and I always have date night on Friday's.
E. Essential item? Baby wipes ~ I use them for everything!
F. Favorite color? Green, no big surprise there.
G. Gummy bears or worms? I would choose the bears over the worms.
H. Home town? I must admit I don't necessarily have one. One of the hazards of growing up a Navy brat.
I. Favorite indulgence? Any combo of peanut butter, chocolate, nuts and pretzels!
J. January or July? January. I love feeling all snuggly, cozy warm in my house with a pot of homemade soup simmering on the stove and fresh bread baking in the oven.
K. Kids? Do I like them or do I have them? (Just jokin'!) Yes and yes...3 little chick-a-dee's
L. Life isn't complete without? Books!
M. Marriage date? 6/3/1995
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister and 2 brothers
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples ~ Granny Smith
P. Phobias? I'm not sure if this is necessarily a phobia but I am always fearful of falling short. Failing. Not accomplishing what I set out to do. I am also fearful of what other people think of me. I come across as being very self assured and I do not care what others think but deep down inside that is not true.
Q. Quotes? "Life itself is a most wonderful fairytale" ~ Hans Christian Andersen
R. Reasons to smile? Truly there are too many to list.
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag 5 people: Any of you fabulous fellow bloggers who would like to share!
U. Unknown fact about me? No matter where I travel I must bring my pillow. I cannot sleep without it.
V. Vegetable? Broccoli
W. Worst habit? Spending money!
X. Xray or Ultrasound? I've had way more ultrasounds than x-rays but would rather not need either.
Y. Your favorite food? Shrimp Scampi
Z. Zodiac sign? Capricorn




3 tweets and twitters:
Broccoli? Really? No thank you! You can have mine!
What a cute post! I learned alot about you;) hehe. Sometimes tags make us think, and sometimes they don't I like this one!
Thanks so much for playing. I learned a little more about you! Too neat!
Post a Comment