...and I fell out!

3:23 AM
I was oh so kindly pushed out of my own bed.
And yes, we have a KING size bed!
JK, as usual, had climbed in bed with us during the night.
Kenners had a bad dream and decided she needed to sleep with us too.
Do they make a double king size bed?




5 tweets and twitters:
Oh yes! I love the picture. It's tough being loved so much! We can totally relate! Anneli has a tendency to climb in bed with us in the middle of the night too! (I've been trying to bribe her to stay in her bed--but it doesn't work.) Some nights Christopher feels left out and we have a full house. That always leaves me right on the edge, while Shaun sleeps right through it! One of the many joys of being a mother!
Too funny Caleb slept with us the other night and I fell out too!!
You are a dedicated blogger to be snapping photos at 3 in the morning! Someday you'll wish for those nights when there were too many monkeys...right??
I don't know how you do it. I absolutely couldn't stand to have my kids in my bed. It's MY bed!!(isn't that why they have their beds?) You are too good!! ;)
Look how big kenners looks!! I am with susan..I get very crabby if I am woken up in the middle of the night.
Post a Comment