Can you believe I have never had to dissect a frog? In fact, I've never dissected a thing! I made it through high school and college Biology classes without this experience. I think I may be the only one in the United States who can make such a claim. I stumbled upon these amazingly unique items and just had to share. Maybe I will dissect a frog after all...without gagging over the formaldehyde stench.

Available for purchase at Crafty Hedgehog's Etsy shop

For those teachers out there or parents who have junior high and high school children...do they still dissect animals in school or is it all done virtually now? I found some interesting links. Thanks to YouTube anyone can view a frog dissection. Now please excuse me while I go upchuck my breakfast!




3 tweets and twitters:
Now THAT'S different. Who would want such a thing? A biology teacher I guess. My son has biology next year, but I'm pretty sure they will be disecting....
When I was in 9th grade, I accidently leaned on the edge of my pan that my frog was lying in...all the water/whatever liguid poured onto my lap. I was wearing white pants. My biology teacher had a look that said "Now I've seen everything".
Oh, the memories.
Boy... you are an eager one! haha!
What made you stumble upon that stuff??? pretty unique I would say! I LOVE ETSY For the record... have yet to purchase anything but LOVE it none the less!
When I was in highschool biology we disected a baby pig fetus. Totally gross!
Post a Comment