Here it is, week 2 of our 6 week challenge. How are you doing? I am happy to report that my exercise was up this week - 5 days out of 7. My food journal also saw improvement - I had more recorded than Pizza Hut and Mickey D's salads! Lots of water, increase in fresh fruit and vegetables. BUT the one thing I still do not have a complete handle on is: CHOCOLATE! Ever since I was pregnant and nursing JK I crave SWEETS & CHOCOLATE! It is highly frustrating to me. I know all of the tricks to use. Truly I do. I only indulge in DARK CHOCOLATE, I take out a piece at a time and freeze the rest of the bag so I'm not tempted to eat more. Blah, blah. Blah, blah......




8 tweets and twitters:
Another improvement from me this week. Yesterday's run was 2 miles in 19:10 and today was 2 miles in 19:53. Today's was even jogging for two minutes waiting to check my heart rate. Nice. I really wanted three miles but let's not get crazy!
I didn't get on the scale today but I will next week!!! I wish there was a durg to make you hate chocolate!!sigh... Next Week!!
Who says you can't eat chocolate out of the freezer - I would sooooo be in trouble if it was against the law!! Anyway - nothing lost - nothing gained this week!! Let's keep on treking!!
PN
Well, I'm in. I'm starting the No S Diet (see my blog). This is day two and I feel a difference - not in my total body mass but in my digestive system - there's actually some room in there! I'll check in next week.
No loss, no gain but I didn't exercise a single day due to the cold I developed. Since I couldn't breathe, I couldn't run, but then I also didn't eat a whole lot either.
Lost .5 lbs.
Walked apx 124, 372 steps. Yes, I'm hyper.
Did two training sessions at the gym, one in the middle of the day with my three kids in tow.
Didn't do pilates, which would have been the most luxurious choice for me.
Did well in the morning and early afternoon with food.
Did terrible not eating after dinner. Didn't eat terrible things, just ate.
Still can't fit into most of my pants without feeling like I have a tummy. Wearing skirts because I got rid of all of my "bigger" clothes.
I did get rid of OVER half of the contents in my garage which was traumatic and exhilarating, considering it was full enough to cause any number of hazards.
Let's transfer the downsizing to my midsection this week.
I am also struggling a bit with the scale....I notice I rarely get on it if I fear I am gaining weight. But I am happy with my level of exercise...5 days at the gym, good cardio & weights. More salads at lunch....but a box of girl scout cookies from the freezer was calling my name!
Post a Comment