I called my sister this morning around 10:15-ish and told her I had been outside earlier watering and gardening. She had tried to call and when I didn't answer she assumed I had rushed to the book store first thing this morning to purchase Stephenie Meyer's the host. I had completely forgotten it was being released TODAY!!! I jumped in the shower and off JK and I went to the store. Errrr (that represents brakes screeching). As soon as we got on the highway we were stuck in traffic. Some work truck had the nerve to dump the trailer it was towing upside down and all around. After 30 minutes I finally made it to the book store, walked in and right before my eyes was the display! Go! Get your copy! Happy reading everyone!!
Week 38--Maymee's Big Trip, part 1
-
I need to leave this post short and sweet. This was my big trip to Amaan
to visit Maddy and Mason who just welcomed their second daughter. They are
the...




6 tweets and twitters:
Mine came in at the library this morning. I can't wait to go get it!
I totally forgot! Looks like a trip to BN is much, much, needed! I'll just put on my "mother's day tab".
Can I borrow yours when you're done? I swore I was NOT buying another one after gutting out the last. And now I'm too curious to pass.
Can I borrow yours???
I processed this book for our library last Tuesday and read the prologue. I haven't read any of her work before but I will. It seemed very interesting but I had just finished an intense sci fi reading of the Uglies trilogy and just didn't have the emotional stamina to start another. I'll pick it up in a few weeks. And let me just say - it is huge!
I didn't know when it was coming out either, so thanks for the info. Does kindof sound like a good mother's day gift!!!
Post a Comment