5.02.2008

Ready to Have My Butt Kicked!

Well, I guess it's time. It's time to let Jillian kick my can! The other night I was talking to a friend about these DVDs and how I was thinking of buying them. She said, "Don't bother. You can have mine!" Well, okay then! She HATES them so she dropped them off last night for me to try. I'll let you know how it goes. Maybe I'll end up hating them giving them away too! Have any of you tried these before? Any thoughts?

3 tweets and twitters:

Susan said...

JK and I have a ton of workout videos and doing them together makes me laugh so hard b/c as much as I love my hubby, he has no coordination for this sort of fast paced thing. So, my only suggestion is to do them by yourself, that way you can focus and not have a distraction and then you won't feel so silly doing all the movements etc. Good luck and enjoy! keep us posted as to how you like 'em.

Merand said...

I haven't done them but I'm sick of always seeing the ads for them when I'm doing my email. If they're any good, I'll forgive the ad for always being in my face.

Marla said...

I am scared to death of organized exercise...let me know how it goes...I am trying to work up the courage to take a class at the gym...where my uncoordinated arms & legs will be everywhere!