This year we are taking a few trips away from home. We have a family reunion for my mom's side of the family in PA. Later on we have DK's family reunion in Port Angeles. But to tell you the truth...I'm a homebody. I ENJOY being home. Maybe it's because I moved around so much during my childhood, teenage and early adult years. Maybe it's because what matters most in life is right here. Whichever the reason may be I have decided there is one itsy-bitsy, teeny-tiny amenity I would really like to have here at home.
I only need one...that's not asking for too much!
Pretty please, DK? With a cherry on top?





5 tweets and twitters:
I used to live in PA, really like it there! Hope you enjoy the reunion and maybe there will be a swimming pool there!
Yeah, my in-laws up and moved on us and they had a swimming pool and hot tub that we used at our disposal! They were kind enough to think of maybe putting a clause in their closing about letting us be able to come and use the pool still, that would have been real nice!
Go for it, I can get you a pool cover!
so, what did DK say...did you ask him (or tell) him yet?! I say go for it. Your kids would love it! (and so would you, of course.)
You are way too funny...I love the way you asked, very practical you only NEED one!
Post a Comment