5.27.2008

My Political Profile

I was a tad bit surprised with my outcome. The personal responsibility was what surprised me the most...I'm not sure what to think! Take the quiz and let me know which end of the spectrum you land on.


Your Political Profile:



Overall: 70% Conservative, 30% Liberal



Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal



Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal



Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal



Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal



Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal


6 tweets and twitters:

Erica said...

Hmm, mine looks somewhat similar to yours. Who knew you were so liberal!

Erin said...

Overall: 55% Conservative, 45% Liberal

Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Erin said...

Overall: 55% Conservative, 45% Liberal

Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

Interesting quiz. Over all I am split down the middle except for fiscal issues where I am 100% liberal. Not sure what to think. I dislike quizes with only two choices - nothing is that black and white.

Pedaling said...

what kind of results are those for my glenn beck young conservative bloggin' buddy? Just kiddin'.
like our universe said, it's hard when only give limited choices...

KIM D said...

Sad, but true...you'll need to fill me in on what Conservative & Liberal mean. I sooo don't do polotics, but I do think McCain's wife is a winner!! That's probably how I'll base my vote *gasp* Now close your mouth from gasping at how naive I am & send me a link to brush up on my political knowledge :)