5.16.2008

My Dirty Little Secret

DK's office

Boxes overflowing from DK's office

Now you know mine. What's yours?

6 tweets and twitters:

Christy said...

Aw, that's not your dirty little secret, it's your husband's!

Unknown said...

I never let anyone see my master bath because of the filth.

Camrie said...

You should see our office. I bet you'd feel better... by a lot.



P.S. I tagged you in my blog. =P

Susan said...

Oh Rae, you know all my dirty little secrets. But, I am feeling pretty darn good because a few weeks ago I cleaned up the closet at the top of the stairs and it looks fabulous! Go me...I'm pretty sure I'm nesting

KIM D said...

I have no dirty little secrets. I'm pratically perfect in EVERY way! *My hubby has A LOT though :)

Anonymous said...

The basement. We clean it and seriously, 5 minutes later, the kids are tearing everything out again.