Happy Mother's Day to all of you AMAZING women!
I took a blogging vacation this weekend and spent time just being. Being with my children. Being with my husband. Being with friends. Being one with the earth outside in the garden. Being content. Being peaceful. Being me. And it was FABULOUS!
My Mother's Day Wish came true when I was presented with 3 home made cards and a beautifully wrapped RED box this morning. Inside this box were 3 rings. One from each of my chickadee's. Ya did good, hon! And the cards! Better than any Mother's Day card from Hallmark!

My Family
After church I had my annual, "Don't Bother Mom! It's Her Special Day Nap". I curled up with a good book and read and slept, read and slept the afternoon away. Simply sublime!
The past three days have been rejuvenating but not necessarily "entertaining" in the blogging realm. Nonetheless, it was a needed break and I feel like the most appreciated, cared for and loved Mama in the world. I hope you are feeling the same!
P.S. At 8:30 this evening, DK says to me, "I can't believe it's not time for bed! I'm so tired!!" Yep, it's hard work taking care of 3 rambunctious children all afternoon. Go to sleep, hon....you truly are the best!




3 tweets and twitters:
i had one of those mothers day naps today too- they are the best!
It may not be "entertaining" but it is inspiring. Glad you have been so well cared for - by your family and yourself.
Happy Mother's Day. I am LOVING all that green. Even down to the tiny adorable green crocs. Very YOU!
Post a Comment