Well, guys.......I have pie in my face. I can't believe I started this challenge during the girl's Spring Break. What was I thinking? OK. Here's the scoop: I GAINED .2 pounds. Sooooooo, now I have 10.2 pounds to lose!!!
Also, my food journal was pitiful. It consisted of Pizza Hut breadstick's at Target and McDonald's Southwest Salads.
And exercise? Um. Yeah. Twice. Two days during the whole week. That's it.
There you have it! My HONEST feedback. So much for a great kick-off to this challenge. I WILL do better this week! Check in with me next week.......keep me accountable!!!!!!!
So, how'd you do? Can't wait to hear about your successes!




8 tweets and twitters:
Oh Rae, I know you can do it!! You just need to get your buns in gear and get down to that treadmill or take your kids for a walk...how about we meet this saturday at good ol' walnut hill park for a nice long walk? (I wish. I really miss those walks)
I'm there! How about 6:30 just like old times?
I gained .4 YucK!!! This week I'll have to get up at 5:00 how about a wake up call?
Okay, well I ran a mile last Tues in 9:50. Yes. Then yesterday it took me FOREVER just to run 3 miles (35 minutes). Today, I was avenging yesterday and ran a mile in 9:42. It felt good. Now I need to work on consistency. So, to make a long story short, I made a little progress.
I am jumping in beginning yesterday.
Here are my minimum goals by the first week in June.
Walk 15K steps per day/105K
(Yesterday I did 28K).
Lose 5-6 pounds.
No eating after 8pm.
Pilates 2 times a week.
Weights 2 times a week.
More food goals later.
Get enough sleep. (I eat more when I don't sleep enough).
I'd like to lose a solid 1+ pounds this week.
Here we go!
I seem to have "misplaced" (we will see if it stays gone) 2 pounds this week!! We will see how is keeps going!!
PN
so i didn't work out. i kept a food journal for ONE day and i haven't weighed-in yet...i'm thinking i'll just wait until i have a digital scale b-cuz mine might be wrong. j/k i'll let you know my results TOMORROW--or later today!
No loss, no gain. I missed out on two workouts this past week - one due to a meeting, the other due to seasonal allergies!!! And I skimped on another because I was so tired (I think those allergies were kicking in). I also need to get a digital scale. But my next door neighbor, who is a prof in the athletic dept of UCONN is going to write up a menu for me so that should help immensely!
Post a Comment