I made a fabulous discovery this morning while I was at the grocery store!!!

½ Less Sugar & Calories
Start your day off with great tasting Tropicana® Light 'n Healthy with Calcium. It has one-half less sugar and calories (50 calories/10 g. sugar per 8 oz.) than orange juice, contains a full day's supply of Vitamin C and is an excellent source of calcium.
I bought 4 of these babies! I only drink 4 oz. of oj in the morning because of the calories. Now I can choose to drink a full 8 oz. for the same amount of calories! Wahoo!!!
I do have a question for those of you who know the in's and out's of nutrition. This new OJ only has 42% juice. I usually buy 100% juice. Is this important compared to the lower calories and sugar? Can someone please educate me?




3 tweets and twitters:
Nice! I'll be keeping an eye out for that! Thanks for the info.
what are the ingredients? listen in order...
I always buy 100 % juice b/c then I know it's not "fake" stuff or just water with some juice. Dole makes excellent juices and I foudn them at wally world for $1.98 for a carton.
um, yeah, that should say 'listed' in order.
Post a Comment