4.09.2008

My Little Helper

JK loves to help me do laundry, which is good training for his college years and beyond! I'll say to him, "Come on, let's go do the laundry," and he always yells "OH!!!" and off we go! Some how this super mundane chore is just a bit more fun thanks to my little helper. Speaking of laundry, the dryer just buzzed! Off we go!!!

Making sure we do not get sock monstered!

Can I take a bath in there too?

4 tweets and twitters:

Erica said...

His hair is too crazy! How funny is that? Keep up the good work training him for his future wife!

Susan said...

I think his hair is so crazy-cute in this picture, did he just get out of bed? My boys are such good helpers, they think that laundry, sweeping and vaccuming are the most fun things to do, oh and they always love to dust. Our future daughters-in-law are going to be so happy we've trained these little boy monsters! ;)

KIM D said...

Savanna loves to "fold", if you can even call it that. It's all I can do to restrain my OCD and no longer allow such maddness.

Jen said...

Caleb loves to help me with the laundry too.

I love the first photo!