You Are A Gold Girl |
![]() You're dependable and hard working. You never miss a deadline - and you're never late. You have a clear sense of right and wrong. You're very detail oriented. You get frustrated when your friends are sloppy - or when they don't follow through. You're on top of things, and you wish that everyone else was! |
Week 38--Maymee's Big Trip, part 1
-
I need to leave this post short and sweet. This was my big trip to Amaan
to visit Maddy and Mason who just welcomed their second daughter. They are
the...





4 tweets and twitters:
YOU WERE "GOLDEN" IN CHURCH TODAY!!! GREAT JOB ON THE BEAUTIFUL MUSICAL NUMBER . . . LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER!!!!
BTW--- I just took the test; I'm a "green" girl-- :)
I'm afraid to find out!!
I love your new blog look. It's so classy! That picture of your hubby looks PROFESSIONAL! Good work!
Gold - that must be why we've been friends for so long!
Post a Comment