4.11.2008

Tid Bits

My alarm went off this morning at its usual time. Too bad I did not get up when said alarm clock went off. I had stayed up WAY TOO LATE the night before. Consequently this morning was rushed as I tried to get everything done before JK and I headed off to a Sing-Along.

One of the songs performed was about going to the zoo and the different animals you may see. When we sang about the lion JK let out a HUGE, HUMONGO ROOOAAARRR!!!!! It was so loud that the performer stopped playing her guitar and singing to point out what a wonderful lion JK was. Too bad once we started singing about the seals JK still wanted to ROAR. He wasn't into making any other of the animal sounds.

Miracle of all miracles, I did NOT buy ONE thing at EITHER Pottery Barn Kids OR Pottery Barn!! I did cave in and finally buy the Sun and Sand candle from Yankee Candle. I was trying to hold off until next month when I pull out all of my summer decor but after reading Andie's post I couldn't help myself!


I lit this candle as soon as I came home. It had been burning for about two hours when the girls came home from school. Kenners walked in and asked, "What's that smell?" So far she's not a huge fan!

Back in February DK and I went to see Mamma Mia! and had a blast! Looks like we can go and see the film version this coming July. The trailers look fantastic and we are looking forward to a fun night out! Check out the trailer to enjoy a taste of upcoming summer fun!

2 tweets and twitters:

Jen said...

The trailers do look great!

Erica said...

SCORE! I can't wait to see Mamma Mia! When are we going?