I do believe I should buy stock in the Sara Lee Corporation maker of the Ball Park Bun Size Smoked White Turkey Franks. JK LOVES these little puppies (or should I say turkeys) and would happily eat them morning, noon and night. They're the only dog I will eat as well. With o grams of fat and only 45 calories apiece who can argue with that? Besides they actually taste GOOD!! Wow....what a concept!! I pair this turkey dog up with a light bun, a little ketchup and VIOLA lunch is served. And the best part (even better than the calories!)? These dogs are NOT made with mechanically separated turkey/poultry. VILE! UGH. SHUDDER. BARF!!!!!!!!
Every time I go to the grocery store I pick up at least one pack...if not two!




5 tweets and twitters:
I love this dogs too, but they had become so expensive, I had to cut on my turkey-dogs intake.
Cute site! I especially loved the Swedish Chef bit on your cooking blog! -dtg
I love the turkey dogs too! I have been eating them every day for the past week for lunch. Yum! No only if they weren't four bucks a pack, I'd love them even more.
I love them and my kids love them too! Thanks for letting me know about them.
I have to say that I am sort of anti-hotdog, with the exception of Fenway Park. But I might just have to try these.
Post a Comment