I have never liked my printing but my cursive is horrible. I am so glad I no longer HAVE to write things in cursive. Besides, really, what is the point? Do YOU write in cursive? If so, is it because you HAVE to or just because you LIKE to?
Rand is learning cursive this year and boy, does she have it down! She has FABULOUS penmanship! But there is a problem. It takes her FOREVER to complete one page. And then she says, "It's not very good". Ah, the perfectionist in all of us!!





4 tweets and twitters:
It cracks me up when my kids start learning cursive - inevitably they will look at my writing and wonder WHAT happened!
She really does have good penmanship! Cursive? Heck no - but my writing is more of a combination than just print. And what are you talking about? You have awesome handwriting!
Holy Magoley!! That's the prettiest cursive writing I've ever seen. It seems as if her penmanship is even nicer than the example! Wow!
WOW!! That is some great penmanship. I don't like my writing at all. It used to be a lot neater when I was doing my teaching.
Post a Comment