Can I just say how happy I am that I don't live in any of these cities?
The top 2008 Spring Allergy Capitals:
1. Lexington, KY
2. Greensboro, NC
3. Johnson City, TN
4. Augusta, GA
5. Jackson, MS
6. Knoxville, TN
7. Birmingham, AL
8. New Orleans, LA
9. Little Rock, AR
10. San Diego, CA
(A complete list of the rankings for 100 metropolitan areas can be found here)
2. Greensboro, NC
3. Johnson City, TN
4. Augusta, GA
5. Jackson, MS
6. Knoxville, TN
7. Birmingham, AL
8. New Orleans, LA
9. Little Rock, AR
10. San Diego, CA
(A complete list of the rankings for 100 metropolitan areas can be found here)
For those of you who do not suffer from seasonal allergies, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS! The chick-a-dee's and I spent most of the day home but did venture out this afternoon to the bookstore. People looked at me as if I had leprosy. I don't know, maybe it has something to do with my RED eyes, DRIPPING nose and NON-STOP sneezing!! I would stay away from me too if only I could!





5 tweets and twitters:
You poor thing! I feel for you. Glad it's not me!!!
That list seemed to have forgotten to put the Salt Lake Valley as #1 for worst allergies...the air here is terrible and the pollen and dirt have no where to go all trapped in this darn valley. My kids have allergies, apparently. I feel for you though!
Shoot, I hate allergies also, not for myself but for my little Emma. Its the saddest thing to see her teary eyed and miserable.
Yep, we have the freaky red eyes and drippy noses here too.
Oh yes, we know what you mean! I love spring--except for the allergies. Poor Anneli gets hit hard with seasonal allergies! She just can't stop sneezing! Luckily Christopher is on so much allergy medication already that he's doing okay so far! We'll keep our fingers crossed!
Post a Comment