I am always so confused on long weekends as to WHAT DAY IT IS!!! I keep thinking today must be Sunday and UH-OH we've missed church! The girls do not have school on Monday either so it's actually a 4-day weekend for us. I have a special surprise planned for them on Monday. I'll keep you posted once everything is said and done! Talk about keeping you in suspense!!!
The other thing I don't know lately is what TIME it is. Ever since day-light savings I have been so confused. The alarm clock in my bedroom (it's an atomic clock) keeps setting itself forwards and backwards! Its latest trick has been to set itself forward by four hours!!
And in the car? Don't even get me started! My clock is still an hour behind because the computer chip that is installed in the car hasn't moved the time up yet. If I go ahead and over-ride the time it will set itself forward another hour who knows when. How long can I put up with this?
It's not really 9:51...it's 10:51!!
I am also having watch issues. All of my watches are dead. Do you think I can remember to take them in to have the batteries replaced? NOPE! And today after I dropped Rand off at karate Kenners and I went to a store. I then realized I had forgotten my cell phone at home. That's the only way I know what time it is! What problems!!!
After spending the morning running around and making yummy treats with Rand we all went outside to enjoy the beautiful spring weather. I started cleaning out and organizing the garage. I couldn't believe what I found...Two boxes of DK's undergrad books...he graduated in 1991!!! I think he was hiding them out in the garage so I wouldn't find them. I've been trying to chuck them for years. I also found 3 file boxes from DK's Dad's estate. What? They've been out there for almost 4 years! Do you think they're important? Probably not. Do you think DK will get ride of them. Ah, no. Once I moved all of those boxes and rearranged the kid's outdoor toys I was able to make a fun little space for my gardening supplies. I can't wait to start using them!

I'm also excited to report that the first of my daffodils have popped up! Yay, SPRING!!!!




2 tweets and twitters:
Daylight savings time is confusing.
I think the world would be better off without it.
I like how in your car, it says who's talking or singing. That's neat! =D
DK won't miss any of that stuff, that is until he finally asks where it is, in about a decade. I'm jealous of your garden and I haven't even seen it yet. I can't wait to own a yard! When, oh when can I have a yard?
Post a Comment