3.14.2008

Old Habits Die Hard

So much for my new mantra when it comes to shopping. 

Do I really want you? Can I really use you? Will I want to RETURN you?

I currently have returns for the following stores:
Jo-Ann's
IKEA
Pottery Barn
Gap
Target
OOPS!!!

UPDATE: I have completed my returns to Jo-Ann's, IKEA and Target!

Here's a shot of JK's new potty seat. He picked it out all by himself. The cars motif was the key selling point to this snazzy seat. Too bad he hasn't had any success with it yet and would rather stick to his diapers.
I'm definitely not used to the "pee shield". It makes it hard to see if he's doing anything or not. You don't need one of those when you're training GIRLS!!! 

4 tweets and twitters:

Susan said...

Shame on you Rae!! You need to ask yourself those questions OUT LOUD or call me and I'll ask you! (you crack me up)

As for the pee shild, we never used one. We taught Lucas to "tuck" his boy parts downward so we wouldn't get sprayed, and that made it easier to watch for the trickle of pee. Good luck!

Jen said...

You DO want to keep that on!

Erica said...

I'm with Susan, we taught the boys to "tuck" too. However, the pee shield will come in handy until you can get him to tuck!

Anonymous said...

lol You can kick the habit, Rae!

I wish I'd had that potty seat when my son was potty-training. Maybe he would have done it before 4yo.