3.29.2008

New Green Things

In case you didn't know, I love the color GREEN. A friend of mine, Andie, loves the color RED. She frequently blogs about the new red things in her life and I would like to share with you my latest green acquisition. 


My mom and I ran to a local consignment store this afternoon and I spotted these bright green beauties up high on a shelf. They were only $4! I already have a salt and pepper mill and have no intention of actually using these for their intended purpose. Their sole responsibility will be to add a whimsical pop of green to my kitchen.

3 tweets and twitters:

Andy said...

New GREEN things! Yay! We could team up for Christmas!

Merand said...

I love them! I love green too - I try to mix it up but I just keep coming back to green. It's the best!

Susan said...

how fun!! These sure are a bright and funky green! I love them.