3.05.2008

I Couldn't Help Myself

It may seem a bit premature but I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF! It was just so wonderful feeling the first touch of spring with the windows open! Do you feel it? Spring is in the air! My house SMELLS like Spring right now! It is a truly glorious and uplifting gift!

5 tweets and twitters:

Anonymous said...

No spring here - just RAIN, RAIN, RAIN even, get this, a RAIN day from school (the school closed due to some roads flooding - nowhere in this village we live in is there not another way out!!). I have one bummed Kindergartener here - they were going to see Suessical today - she is NOT happy - and now has to deal with her brother all day (not good) - so now MAMA ain't happy either!! :-)

PN

Susan said...

Oh, I smell the Spring in the air. It's been in the fifties lately, well, until today. It has been so nice. I can't wait for Daylight saving's time now!

Jen said...

I wanted to open the windows but I wasn't as brave as you. Did you see the sunshine for a few mins?

Crystal said...

I feel it too! We opened the windows yesterday morning. Spring is on its way! Hopefully no more "white stuff"!

Merand said...

I actually noticed the smell of mud and was happy about it! The first days of smelling earth again are so great. In a few months I will not be so ecstatic about mud anymore.