This past Saturday our town held its annual Easter Candy Hunt. This was JK's first year to participate. The girls had been hiding plastic eggs all around the house for the previous week so JK would know exactly what to do. He was pretty excited until he saw the Easter Bunny. Not a big fan. When it was time to go out and collect the candy he decided that maybe it wasn't such a good idea. I tagged along with him and pointed out the good candy and before you knew it...BAM...he had found his groove. At the end of the hunt I was telling JK what a great job he had done and looked up when I saw a flash. The editor of our town's paper was taking our picture. Look what I found in this week's edition.
Week 38--Maymee's Big Trip, part 1
-
I need to leave this post short and sweet. This was my big trip to Amaan
to visit Maddy and Mason who just welcomed their second daughter. They are
the...




7 tweets and twitters:
Fantastic picture! You two look quite charming together. Not even two and he's already in print!
How exciting, you both look good! I hope you are saving this for a scrap book or something. I must say I'm not surprised though, you do already have a cover girl!
what a great shot!!
Too cute! Your hair looks great (we all know that is all that matters).
Cute Picture
I saw this first in the paper today!!! I was so excited! Adorable pic!!!!
What a fabulous photo! Why can't all snapshots turn out this great?
Post a Comment