The alarm went off at 5:10 this morning just like any other morning. But I knew today would not be like any other week day. It snowed last night which meant there would be a school delay if not a closing. It took until 5:45 for our superintendent to get his act together and announce no school. I headed back to bed and caught a few more zzz's until all three of my bug-a-boo's bounded into my bed. At 6:45. Ugh. Here are some highlights on how we spent our spur of the moment free day at home:

Kenners and Me ~ Brownie Meeting at 5 PM.
(Thanks for the grammar correction, Suz!)
This is truly a day that documented the everyday moments of my life. Therefore, I dub this post as Day 14 Along My Journey. (Two birds ~ one stone!)










7 tweets and twitters:
how fun is this? i loved a lil' peek into your day.
wish i could tag along on movie night! i loved that movie!
and i love that you called your resolutions possibilitles! i need to make that transition in my brain - brilliant!
more exclaimation points!!! geez louise.
Go wonder woman! I can't believe you baked that much in one day!
(since I know how you feel about proper grammar, you should say "Kenner and Me" b/c if it was just you, you'd say "me" there and not "I")
Oh, I love your vacuum, I've been SO wanting one like that. Jk just won't let me get a new one til the old one dies, any suggestions on how to break it?
You make me tired! Susan you can break a vacuum by finding something that has strings on it and letting the machine suck it in until the motor smokes and dies :-)
My Mom is an expert at breaking vacuums. She either uses them to death (can you say OCD) or she fries them (not plugging it into the adaptor when we lived overseas) or they "accidentally" fall down the stairs. Oops!! I have a Kenmore but will most likely be buying an Electrolux next time round. Good luck, Suz!
Oh! I just thought of another good excuse for a new vacuum. When I was preggers with Kenners I started freaking out that the house wasn't getting clean enough for a new baby. I just HAD to get a new one. I also pulled that trick with JK and ended up with a new washer and dryer. Works like a charm!
Betty, I love this post!
You are a busy woman!! If you peeked at my day yesterday, at anyone point you would probably still see me in my PJ's!
reading that just made me tired :) although I do feel better knowing that you went back to bed after working out...thanks for doing that!
Post a Comment