I am now officially a BLOGGER! I was bag tagged by my friend, Lady Di. Here you go! Sorry it's so boring. Not much fun happening in my purse. Though I just realized my cell phone is missing. Sigh....just one more thing I have managed to misplace!
Week 38--Maymee's Big Trip, part 1
-
I need to leave this post short and sweet. This was my big trip to Amaan
to visit Maddy and Mason who just welcomed their second daughter. They are
the...





6 tweets and twitters:
you still haven't eaten the candy I gave you?
So much cleaner than mine! I love your purse. I'm jealous!
Seriously? I did this a while back and was shocked to find two teddy grahams, a box of raisins (which I HATE, but which BOO adores, and which keep her happy and quiet at shopping places), and a bunch of gunk in the bottom, including two cheerios???.
E wants to know what the yellow bag is.
Hi E. That yellow bag is Kenners wallet. I keep it in my purse so she doesn't lose it. But then again...I'm not much better (cell phone, driver's license, keys.....)
Like Andie, I too normally have all kinds of random food stuff from my kids, but seeing that the purse is only three months old, it hasn't had enough time to collect much (well, it did collect it's fair share of recipts though)
Post a Comment