
I just LOVE the red, pink and white M&M's. They are so pretty and festive for Valentine's Day. For some reason I think they taste better than the regular colors!
Last night DK was munching on some and for the first time in 13 years I realized that he CHEWS them. What? Whenever I indulge on regular M&M's I let them melt in my mouth (you know, and not in your hands!). But I never bite them. This got me thinking.....how do other people eat plain M&M's? Feel free to enlighten me on your own M&M habits!




5 tweets and twitters:
I chew them too. I can't stand sucking on things for very long, lolipops, lifesavers or even those atomic fireballs. Things MUST be chewed in my mouth.
I hold them in my mouth just long enough to get them warm and just starting to melt, then I chew them!
I chew them.
But now I finally undestand the whole "they melt in your mouth, not your hand" bit.
It all makes sense now! =D
I do a combination of both chew and melt. I chew them until the candy shell is broken and then I let them melt in my mouth. My favorite holiday M&M is the Easter egg shaped ones. They are the best!
I give them a good little chew, then let 'em melt a second, then wolf 'em down cause they're soooooooo yummy. And it's true. The other day I have regular M&M's (or "yummy-yums" as SH calls them) and they didn't taste as good as the ones we had today at playgroup!
Post a Comment