I may be knee deep in laundry but am grateful to have such modern appliances instead of a washboard and creek!
Week 38--Maymee's Big Trip, part 1
-
I need to leave this post short and sweet. This was my big trip to Amaan
to visit Maddy and Mason who just welcomed their second daughter. They are
the...





5 tweets and twitters:
Amen. I too am glad to these modern appliances. Dishwasher! Washer & Dryer, stove, oven etc. What would my life be like without them?
And not just indoor "facilities". But within very close proximity as well!
Ah, laundry - the great thing about it is you can blog while you're letting the machines do the work - that is, if you don't have to do other things...
I love your 30 day journey - mind if I borrow the idea?
Christy, Of course you are more than welcome to borrow the idea. I borrowed it from Kerflop who borrowed it from elsewhere, etc. etc! Good luck on your journey!
so nice to see someone else in my same boat!!! i'm dying of laundry today. in fact. time to get my bootie off the computer and go do something about it.
thanks for your comment on my blog! i'm so glad to have found my way over here...
Post a Comment