
On Thursday I received an e-mail from a friend. This is what she had to say:
"We are WAAAAAAYYYY overdue for a night out! D-M and I are thinking tomorrow night for dinner and the movie "27 Dresses". Anybody else want to play?"
Well, of course I'm up for a girl's night out but I hadn't been overly impressed with the previews for this movie. I am happy to report that I was COMPLETELY WRONG and the movie was GREAT FUN! I laughed my way through the whole movie!!
Two thumbs up...four stars...go and enjoy a relaxing evening with some of your own gal pals. You won't regret it!




3 tweets and twitters:
Good for ya! I'm in need of a night out too.
It looked pretty funny, thanks for the good review. I'll have to put it on my list of movies to see. Currently there are only a few movies I need to see first. Juno. PS I love yo,u and now 27 dresses.
sorry about my crazy comma. I'm sure you know how it should read.
Post a Comment