I have never known the month of February to go as fast as this one has. I know it is because I was trying to document a specific picture for each day. It's interesting to look back on the pictures I chose. They definitely have a common thread: FAMILY. My family. I didn't choose the most glamorous or fun pictures per se. I chose the ones that spoke to my heart. The ones that jumped off the screen. Those that realistically represented our lives. For Day 30 of My Journey, I would like to post a few more pictures that made me smile as I scrolled through iPhoto looking at the past month. Thank you so much for sharing this trip with me!
Additional Note: JK sure is photographed more than anyone else in this family. I know that's because he is with me 24/7 while the girls are off to school and busy with their activities. I hope I didn't seem too biased in any way when choosing pictures! I certainly was not trying to slight my girls or DK. Poor DK...he's hardly EVER photographed. This is something I will attempt to remedy!











Kenners new way of letting me know she would like something to drink

DK & Rand with her new Webkinz Love Frog

Kenners and some of her fellow Brownies delivering cookies

"I'm ready to go bye-bye!"

Rand posing with the whale outside the Children's Science Museum

Not having such a good hair day

Rand & JK enjoying some time in the snow

JK FINALLY givin' his LOVIN' to that bunny

My sweet and amazing hubby

JK on his new train table




3 tweets and twitters:
Too funny! JK ON the new train table. Since bringing ours up from the dungeon, I have noticed Boo logging more time ON the table than any other activity in or around it.
Glad to see JK enjoying his new table. I think climbing on things is the way kids explore them, or at least that's the way I see it.
I loved all of the pictures you posted for your thirty-day journey. They were all so great and depicted your every day life so well.
Great way to end the month! I have noticed that I've been taking more pictures of Caleb for the same reason.
Post a Comment