1.05.2008

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

...okay, so it's just one thing but I absolutely LOVE them! I don't know what I would do without Assets Bodyshaping Hosiery. They are sold exclusively at Target and are made by Sara Blakely who founded Spanx. I love the Fabulous Footless and wear them under jeans, pants and capris. Then for the days that I'm wearing a skirt or dress I pull on their Perfect Pantyhose. It's amazing how something so silly can help make me feel better...and remind me to keep my core tight throughout the day!

5 tweets and twitters:

Susan said...

Now I remember why I LOVE target: Because they carry the most amazing products. I will have to give those a try. I have been looking for some new hose lately and still haven't found a pair that I truely LOVE. They either start to roll over on themselves and make me feel like a linked sausage or they run too easily. ugh. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I'll give these a try. I had no idea that woman founded spanx. You are so smart!

KIM D said...

I totally agree! I fell in LOVE with spanx first & almost fell over when I found out about the Target line :) Hope you don't mind me snooping into your life...it's Jen's fault :)

Rae said...

Hey "ki ki", You're welcome any time! I must admit I've done some snooping of my own.....and it's Jen's fault too!!

Jen said...

HEY!!!!

Melanee said...

I can't wait to try these, although I 'm currently on a shopping fast right now. I guess I'll just have to follow your example of regular exercise to keep my tummy tight until I break my fast. Thanks for the fun share!