1.04.2008

Bad Habits and a Side Note

JK and I went off this morning to Target to make a return. It was to be a quick stop with no shopping. We were heading straight to playgroup when we were finished. I returned my stuff and gathered JK up to leave. Well, he has this idea that every time we go to Target we should visit the little cafe at the front of the store. Today was no different. He ran over and went to "our" table. It's in the back corner near the soda fountain. He's bouncing up and down saying, "Yay, yay, yay!" So much for a quick trip. I ordered hash browns for him and a Diet Coke for me. We sat at our table for a few minutes before we headed to playgroup. This is just one of the many reasons why he is the spoiled baby boy of the family!


Here are a few pictures of our quick playgroup stop:


Our friend, Jacob

As a side note.....when I was pulling into the Target parking lot this morning the school nurse called on my cell phone saying Kenners was in the office complaining of a sore throat. Well, that ended up cutting playgroup short for JK as we headed off to pick Kenners up from school. After a 1:00 PM doctor's appointment (with the BEST pediatrician in the whole wide world) it has been determined that she does in fact have strep throat. This is her first ever case but she is still bouncing around the house acting like the same energetic Kenners....just with a sore throat.

3 tweets and twitters:

Jen said...

Poor McKenna! I can't believe it's her first case with how much Randi has it.

Susan said...

I love that you have a table at Target. So cute. Sorry to hear McKenna is sick. Especially after you just had her and Randi home for vacation time. (I know how you feel about getting them back to school. :) )

Susan said...

did I mention how freakin' cute JK is? I see so much McKenna in him too. ADORABLE!!