1.17.2008

The Hazards of Having Older Sisters


Poor JK. Every morning he sees his sisters getting their hair prettied up for the day. He doesn't understand why he can't wear cute things too! No, the girls do not put headbands on him. HE puts headbands on his own head!

Do you like my hair-do?

7 tweets and twitters:

Susan said...

Jamison, what a beautiful hair-do.

If he hangs around those girls any longer he's be using lip gloss and nailpolish.

Every morning when I get ready for the day the kids are always right there watching and helping themselves to my beauty stuff. They like to use the "pretties" (make-up) too.

Jen said...

I love the do! At least the girls haven't started to paint his nails!

Anonymous said...

At least when he gets older, he'll be in touch with his feminine side.

Susan said...

Robin, I've noticed that you are really loving Jack Johnson. He's definitely one of our favorites around here. Jon is SO EXCITED because JJ's new album comes out on Feb. 5th. His music is just so relaxing and fun. Glad to see you are enjoying it too!

Erica said...

Pink IS his color! All he needs now is a matching hand bag!

Karin said...

Have you caught him naked looking for clothes in the dryer yet?? Like father, like son :-)

Camrie said...

Whose that little fella. Oh yeah, that's my cousin whom I've yet to meet. =[

I like his headband though! =P