1.19.2008

Girl's Movie Night

For all of you mommies looking for a night out......I will be planning a Girl's Movie Night at my house the end of February. "Becoming Jane" will be released on February 12th.
Let me know if you want more details and I'll e-mail you. The more the merrier! (This should give ample time for those of you who need to book your tickets to fly out for a visit!)

7 tweets and twitters:

Jen said...

I'm IN!!!

Susan said...

I will get right on that...next flight out, I'll be on it!

KIM D said...

I'm already there! And I'll bring FOOD, but my own CAFFINATED beverage :)

Anonymous said...

count me in!! Can't wait!

Andy said...

Oh man! Can I sleep over?

It's such a grea movie. We just need to live closer.

Anonymous said...

Aw shucks! I'd love to catch a flight. Sounds fun!

Maybe those of us who live afar and can't quite make it, could host our own "Becoming Jane" that afternoon/evening and watch it at the same time. That way we'll really feel like we're together. Keep us posted on the details!

Anonymous said...

I am so ready for a girls movie night!!