We have subscribed to The Hartford Courant for several years now. I have always had a big problem with their comic section. Now, I am not a huge comic reader (though my sister and I did have our fair share of Archie comic books growing up) but there is a particular cartoon that I love to read. It's called Baby Blues and I really miss not having it in our paper. Sometime during November my sister and I took all of our chickadees to Border's and I saw the Baby Blue's 2008 Day-to-Day calendar.
Well, of course I had to scoop it up and buy it right then and there. The year before (2006) I saw the calendar and decided to wait and buy it at a later date. When I went to get it they were sold out everywhere I looked. I was NOT about to let that happen again! I have been waiting very patiently for the New Year so I can start reading my favorite cartoon. I have the calendar down in my work room so after I'm done exercising in the morning I read the comic for that day. I know it sounds silly but it is truly great fun for me!
Numbering Days, Week 215-219
-
Just a quick check-in since its been a month. Already we've cleared out of
two treatments and last time was #50. FIFTY. My brain actually can't
process ...




0 tweets and twitters:
Post a Comment