This past Saturday I headed out to my mother's house bright and early for a tag sale. I brought a few goodies to sell, made a couple of dollars, and quickly lost the money I managed to make. JK took $40 for a new DS game. Kenners was invited to go to the mall for dinner and shopping. Need I say more? Easy come, easy go...

Although I wasn't able to hold onto any money, I did bring home a gem of my own.

My mom decided she no longer wanted this cream dresser. I quickly snagged it before she put it out to sell in the tag sale and found a great spot for it in my dining room. It is perfect coupled with my new Missoni Glass Platter and orange wooden finial!
Speaking of Missoni, I also bought a small black & white canister.

I thought it would be great on my bedside table to hold my earrings, watch, rings, bracelets, etc. that I toss off as I climb into bed at night.

A little silver, black, white and gray.

Perfect!





4 tweets and twitters:
Lovely! The dresser looks perfect there. Will you refinish it or leave as is? Either way, it looks great!
Great piece! I just love your style!!!
Rae, I don't get jealous very often, but I WANT that dresser! Those turned legs....oh!
I love going yard sale-ing! You got some great stuff!!
Post a Comment