For months (way before the royal wedding hoopla) I have been lusting over these Union Jack pillows from Karen Hilton. Well, after much hemming and hawing I have decided to take the plunge and order one for myself and one for my mom for Mother's Day.

I decided on the Yellow & Hot Pink Union Jack and Crown.

She chose the White and Black Union Jack and Crown.
I just submitted my order and can't wait for these fabulous pillow covers to arrive from across the pond!
Oh, and yes, I will be watching Prince William and Kate tie the knot of Friday...I'm even thinking of throwing a post-royal wedding party on Saturday night!





3 tweets and twitters:
Super cute pillows, Rae! I'm going to set my DVR so I don't miss a second of the action! Looking forward to it!
Does this mean Welcome Back? ;)
Love the pillows!
Oh no! I just realized I have no way of watching the wedding.... Anybody know if it'll be shown online?
Post a Comment