10.15.2010

Reindeer Magic

I know it's still early to be thinking about Christmas gifts...
...but when I saw this little reindeer at the Christmas Tree Shop last week for $1.69 I just knew I had to buy him! In fact I bought them all! Does he look familiar?
Yep, almost identical to Pottery Barn's small Twig Reindeer (which sells for $14!!!)
I plan on giving my reindeer away for Christmas along with my own rendition of Magic Reindeer Food as hostess gifts, visiting teaching gifts, neighbor gifts, etc.
Can't wait!!!
Have you started thinking about Christmas gifts yet?

post signature

4 tweets and twitters:

Unknown said...

Cute, way to be thinking!

Merand said...

You lucky, lucky girl! I don't think we have a CTS store here...boohoo. The next time you're there, if they've still got some, pick me up one! I miss our CTS trips!!!

Merand said...

Yeah! I was so jealous I had to go looking to see if I had a store nearby and apparently there's one about 20 minutes away. Of course that's when there isn't any traffic! Hmm...now when can I go! Thanks for the good tip!

Traci said...

love it! what a great idea! yes thought about Christmas, but haven't done too much about it yet!
although i did score a playmobil set for my baby that i won on 24/7 moms blog! yipee!
so r u saying there is no more of those reindeer left for when i go to visit the Christmas tree store next week?
also- just found out they are building one close to me in Torrington!!!