I am so stinkin' excited!
Last month I received an e-mail from Paloma of La Dolce Vita saying I had won her FLOR giveaway!!!
I could not believe my eyes!
I was in the middle of whooping it up and doing the happy dance when the kids ran into the room to find out why their mother was spassing it. (Hey, it's the fun, unexpected things in life that can bring the greatest pleasure!)
I chose the Sophistikat in Cobalt.
Yay!!
I'm hoping to put them together sometime this evening after the kiddos go to bed.
Stay tuned for the pics!!








5 tweets and twitters:
Congratulations! I just wanted to tell you I'm happy you are posting more often. I've always loved your blog...it's a decorating inspiration!
yeah! that is so cool! it is so fun to see when u when something on a blog!!! can't wait to see the put together pictures!!
I'm so excited for you! You'd better post photos of it when you get it put together 'cuz I really want to see it! :)
Happy Day!
Gaads! I was envious. But now I'm CERTAIN I could not have passed the putting the puzzle together test. Cannot WAIT to see it.
So exciting! Where did you end up putting this? Pictures!
Post a Comment