8.03.2010

Getting There

Living Room torn apart with one coat of paint:
I'm slowly getting there!
Need to:
~find new curtains for the living room.
~buy my steer hide rug and hope the puppy doesn't think it's a yummy treat for her to eat!
~figure out what I'm hanging back up and what I'm editing out.

Ready to start decorating for fall....is that a bad thing?

Pictures to come!!

post signature

7 tweets and twitters:

duchess said...

Looking good. Love that table. Can't wait to see the finished product and no - being ready for fall is not a bad thing. I've been feeling the same thing lately - I'm tired of sweating.

Andy said...

Noooo~ Not fall already!

Looking good.

Melanie said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Can't wait to see the final product as well.

Jen said...

I always love your choices. When your done you can head over to my house and start all over.

Alyson | New England Living said...

Awesome! We are sort of going through the same thing over here and I'm excidedly anticipating fall decorating! :)

Merand said...

Although its not all back together...I'm liking it. I think your living room looks much bigger!

Nancy said...

Somehow I missed where you got a puppy! I guess I shouldn't ignore ALL of the 1000+ posts in my Google Reader. I see the puppy on your sidebar, adorable. What kind of dog is he/she?