7.30.2010

The Dirty Ugly Truth

Yesterday was supposed to be a dreary, rainy, thundering kind of a day...the PERFECT day to slap some more paint on my kitchen walls! I spent the morning applying "Horizon Gray" while the sun shone brightly. Urgh! Oh well.....such is life when you plan your day according to the weatherman's report! Below is a disgusting and highly embarrassing picture of the top of my refrigerator. I pulled it out to paint behind and was assaulted with a mega amount of dust. (You can see the side and front aren't bad...I'm able to reach those areas and wipe over them a couple times a week).
I am a self-proclaimed clean FrEaK and am appalled that I have let the fridge get to this state!!!
Soooooooo much better! Just a bit of lint leftover and a peak at my newly painted wall.
Ta-da! The full view!!
So happy with it (not to mention the price...free!! Gotta love leftover paint!)

post signature

5 tweets and twitters:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I'm a clean freak too...but I cant' see the top of my fridge so it only gets cleaned a few times a year...and every time it is super gross!

Love your paint color!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

I love the paint color! Nice contrast to the white...

Love that phone! Where ever did you find it?

LOL at the fridge photo....I try cleaning the top of my fridge but you know it's not easy!

Christy said...

Hey, if you can't see it...however my husband is tall enough to see the top of the fridge, so guess who cleans it?

Andy said...

Had a similar horror when I pulled mine out for the new one. It was the "under" side that was appauling.

Merand said...

Love the gray!!! Great choice!!!